Mailing List Archive

XS and h2xs with perl5-win32
I saw the note that reported that MakeMaker is not yet working but is the XS
stuff (along with h2xs) working? with the ms c development environment? If
so any places to look for simple example of embedding a c function(s) into
the win32 perl5?

--keith willard
kwillard@msmail.hsii.ccare.com
Re: XS and h2xs with perl5-win32 [ In reply to ]
Hi Keith,

we will provide "real" documentation soon for how to do this.

If you are brave - you can look over the nt::Event.* and nt::Registry.*
files to see how to do things.

h2xs and xsubpp do work and we used them in building the extensions

-- Dick

At 01:45 PM 12/6/95 -0600, Willard, Keith wrote:

>I saw the note that reported that MakeMaker is not yet working but is the XS
>stuff (along with h2xs) working? with the ms c development environment? If
>so any places to look for simple example of embedding a c function(s) into
>the win32 perl5?
>
> --keith willard
>kwillard@msmail.hsii.ccare.com

--~--~--~--~-- hi mom! -~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~
mailto:Dick_Hardt@hip.com fax: 604.654.9881
http://info.hip.com/info me: 604.685.0124
hip communications inc.
350 - 1122 Mainland Street, Vancouver BC, V6B 5L1
Re: XS and h2xs with perl5-win32 [ In reply to ]
At 01:45 PM 12/6/95 -0600, Willard, Keith wrote:

>I saw the note that reported that MakeMaker is not yet working but is the XS
>stuff (along with h2xs) working? with the ms c development environment? If
>so any places to look for simple example of embedding a c function(s) into
>the win32 perl5?

Take a look at the sample extensions (Registry, Eventlog, WinError) that
Jesse wrote.

Wei-Yuen_Tan@hip.com
Grunt worker
h i p c o m m u n i c a t i o n s i n c.