Mailing List Archive

PSC #142 2024-03-28
* Discussed some specific ideas for future perl development - more ways
to allow CPAN modules to experiment with new ideas, import some
possibly-stable ideas from CPAN into core.

* Reviewed the list of ongoing experiments in `perlexperiment.pod` to
work out what can now be declared stable. We're technically past
"user visible changes" freeze but maybe the list will be happy with
these changes anyway.

* Observed that SSL-in-core still hasn't made any progress, and
wondered further on how we can unstall it and try to get someone
working on it eventually. Maybe writing a PPC doc would help?

--
Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd@leonerd.org.uk | https://metacpan.org/author/PEVANS
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/ | https://www.tindie.com/stores/leonerd/