Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd@leonerd.org.uk | https://metacpan.org/author/PEVANS
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/ | https://www.tindie.com/stores/leonerd/
Re: PSC #139 2024-03-07 [ In reply to ]
Hi Paul, you can attribute me a slot for a future release.
Let me know the version and date.

Nicolas

Re: PSC #139 2024-03-07 [ In reply to ]
On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:43:35 -0600
"Nicolas R." <atoomic@cpan.org> wrote:

> Hi Paul, you can attribute me a slot for a future release.
> Let me know the version and date.

Yes I think we're accounted up to the actual 5.40 release now, but once
we open for 5.41 (or pre-7.0 - I live in eternal hope ;) ) we can
assign folks to those. I'm also quite keen to find some new people who
haven't done one before, so as to grow the pool some more.