I uploaded new versions of Compress:Raw::Zlib/Bzip2 & IO::Compress onto PAUSE yesterday in anticipation of the upcoming 5.40 release but they haven't made it onto CPAN yet. As far as I can tell the PAUSE queue looks ok but looking at the recent uploads (https://metacpan.org/recent) I see nothing listed for anyone since Friday.

Hopefully my aborted attempt to upload a 126Meg module yesterday hasn't broken things.

Paul
RE: PAUSE Uploads [ In reply to ]
Replying to my own post, I do see the modules I uploaded on https://www.cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/P/PM/PMQS/ -- they don't seem to have made it onto metacpan as yet.

From: Paul Marquess <paul.marquess@outlook.com>
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2024 4:37 PM
To: P5P <perl5-porters@perl.org>
Subject: PAUSE Uploads

RE: PAUSE Uploads [ In reply to ]
Hi there,

On Mon, 19 Feb 2024, Paul Marquess wrote:

> ... I do see the modules I uploaded on
> https://www.cpan.org/modules/by-authors/id/P/PM/PMQS/
> -- they don't seem to have made it onto metacpan as yet.

I think it has seemed a bit slow lately. Try to be patient. :)

--

73,
Ged.
RE: PAUSE Uploads [ In reply to ]
Will do. I hear there was a disk space issue over the weekend.

Re: PAUSE Uploads [ In reply to ]
On Tue, Feb 20, 2024 at 4:36?AM paul.marquess via perl5-porters <
perl5-porters@perl.org> wrote:

> Will do. I hear there was a disk space issue over the weekend.

My Math-Ryu-1.01 is still not showing up after one and a half days.
I still can't see any cpantesters reports for it.
I don't even know whether cpantesters are testing it - though one of the 2
standard autoreplies received in the immediate response to the upload
stated that "CPAN Testers will start reporting results in an hour or so".

In the meantime, patience is the order of the day :-(
Re: PAUSE Uploads [ In reply to ]
On 2/19/24 11:37, Paul Marquess wrote:
> I uploaded new versions of Compress:Raw::Zlib/Bzip2 & IO::Compress onto
> PAUSE yesterday in anticipation of the upcoming 5.40 release but they
> haven’t made it onto CPAN yet.  As far as I can tell the PAUSE queue
> looks ok but looking at the recent uploads (https://metacpan.org/recent
> <https://metacpan.org/recent>) I see nothing listed for anyone since Friday.
>
> Hopefully my aborted attempt to upload a 126Meg module yesterday hasn’t
> broken things.
>
> Paul

These problems are ongoing. I uploaded a tarball for a new CPAN
distribution a little over 2 hours ago. I have yet to receive the
"CPAN Upload" and "PAUSE indexer report" emails which typically arrive
within minutes of an upload.

Not surprisingly, the "Show my files" URL ...

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=show_files

... does not display the new distro.

The PAUSE "Repair a Pending Upload" link ...

https://pause.perl.org/pause/authenquery?ACTION=edit_uris

... is just showing a blank page titled "Server error".