Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd@leonerd.org.uk | https://metacpan.org/author/PEVANS
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/ | https://www.tindie.com/stores/leonerd/
Re: PSC #133 2024-01-25 [ In reply to ]
Thanks for the updates.

===

Just a minor user note/feedback:

> Just me and Graham this week.

When the PSC messages are read through other media such as Perl Blogs, the
"me" pronoun is concealed to the users.

So we might not know who's the actual reporter in such cases (it might as
well be Philippe here) :-)

https://blogs.perl.org/users/psc/2024/01/this-week-in-psc-133.html

Re: PSC #133 2024-01-25 [ In reply to ]
On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 23:25:06 +0100
Elvin Aslanov <rwp.primary@gmail.com> wrote:

> When the PSC messages are read through other media such as Perl
> Blogs, the "me" pronoun is concealed to the users.
>
> So we might not know who's the actual reporter in such cases (it
> might as well be Philippe here) :-)

Ahyes, that's fair. I shall try to write them in third person in future.