Paul "LeoNerd" Evans

leonerd@leonerd.org.uk | https://metacpan.org/author/PEVANS
http://www.leonerd.org.uk/ | https://www.tindie.com/stores/leonerd/
Re: PSC #131 2024-01-12 [ In reply to ]
Looking forward to qt strings, as users of any level of familiarity with
Perl could benefit from this instead of using the horrendous "@{ [ 10/2 ]
}" syntax esp. with "use constant" constants.

See
https://www.oreilly.com/library/view/perl-cookbook/1565922433/ch01s11.html

Also I found that PPC's are not being updated in time (in the repository).

For instance, if a feature is implemented it's not being reflected in its
corresponding PPC for a long time, so I submitted multiple merged PR's to
remedy that for some.