Mailing List Archive

Re: embedding Perl 5 into C ...
Forwarded to perl5-porters:

Re: embedding Perl 5 into C ... [ In reply to ]
>> I would like to embed Perl 5 code into C code. Unfortunately, this
>> isn't well documented until now (the other direction is documented).

Well, I am going to add to the FAQ "just use popen() or go the other
way (C in perl, not perl in C)" but we really really need a perlembed
man page fixed up, even if we have to get jon orwant to do it. :-)

i can't find my folder now of all the stuff from larry i saved with
the pointers to how to do this.

--tom
Re: embedding Perl 5 into C ... [ In reply to ]
> Well, I am going to add to the FAQ "just use popen() or go the other
> way (C in perl, not perl in C)" but we really really need a perlembed
> man page fixed up, even if we have to get jon orwant to do it. :-)

If (and only if!) no one else rises to the challenge, I'll tackle it.

Jon