I will be leaving this mailing list in a few days.

I am going to a new job and I will not be involved with Openstack at
least in the short term future.
Still, it was great working with the Openstack community in the past few years.

If you need to reach me about any bug/patch/review that I submitted in
the past, just write directly to my email. I will try to give answers.

Cheers

Saverio

Re: leaving Openstack mailing lists [ In reply to ]
Good luck with whatever you are doing next Saverio, you've been a great
asset to the community and will be missed!

On Thu, 6 Sep 2018 at 23:43, Saverio Proto <zioproto@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I will be leaving this mailing list in a few days.
>
> I am going to a new job and I will not be involved with Openstack at
> least in the short term future.
> Still, it was great working with the Openstack community in the past few
> years.
>
> If you need to reach me about any bug/patch/review that I submitted in
> the past, just write directly to my email. I will try to give answers.
>
> Cheers
>
> Saverio

~Blairo
Re: leaving Openstack mailing lists [ In reply to ]
Saverio,

It was a pleasure working with you on the UC. Good luck in the new position and hopefully you’ll be back.

Thanks for all that you did,

Amy (spotz)

Sent from my iPhone

Re: leaving Openstack mailing lists [ In reply to ]
Thank you Saverio! It was a pressure working with you, if only briefly.
Best of luck at your new gig and hope to see you around OpenStack land soon!

Cheers,
Jimmy

Re: leaving Openstack mailing lists [ In reply to ]
Make that a pleasure. Not a pressure. :\

Re: leaving Openstack mailing lists [ In reply to ]
Saverio,

And thanks for all your hard work with the openstack community, especially the Swiss OpenStack user group (https://www.meetup.com/openstack-ch/)

Hope to have a chance to work again together in the future.

Tim

Re: leaving Openstack mailing lists [ In reply to ]
On 9/6/2018 6:42 AM, Saverio Proto wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I will be leaving this mailing list in a few days.
>
> I am going to a new job and I will not be involved with Openstack at
> least in the short term future.
> Still, it was great working with the Openstack community in the past few years.
>
> If you need to reach me about any bug/patch/review that I submitted in
> the past, just write directly to my email. I will try to give answers.
>
> Cheers
>
> Saverio

Good luck on the new thing. From a developer perspective, I appreciated
you putting the screws to us from time to time, since it helps re-align
priorities.

Matt