ENABLED_SERVICES+=ENABLED_SERVICES,tempest,quantum

Cleared my /opt/stack to get a fully fresh pull of all services in
devstack, but when I run stack.sh, I get the following:

http://paste.openstack.org/show/18331/

Is this just a simple configuration issue I've messed up? Any help
appreciated!

best,
-jay

Re: Trying to set up Quantum in Devstack [ In reply to ]
Do you have the log for the Quantum server itself? This is (if I'm not
mistaken) one of the Nova logs. It looks like perhaps Quantum isn't
running.

-Tyler

Re: [Openstack] Trying to set up Quantum in Devstack [ In reply to ]
Great Jay!

Please check out: http://wiki.openstack.org/QuantumDevstack , which has
instructions for single node and multi-node setups.

Dan

On Mon, Jun 4, 2012 at 9:14 AM, Jay Pipes <jaypipes@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey Stackers,
>
> Trying to get Tempest + Quantum functional integrationt tests running
> locally and am running into some issues. Hoping to get some assistance.
>
> I added this to my localrc:
>
> ENABLED_SERVICES+=ENABLED_**SERVICES,tempest,quantum
>
> Cleared my /opt/stack to get a fully fresh pull of all services in
> devstack, but when I run stack.sh, I get the following:
>
> http://paste.openstack.org/**show/18331/<http://paste.openstack.org/show/18331/>
>
> Is this just a simple configuration issue I've messed up? Any help
> appreciated!
>
> best,
> -jay

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dan Wendlandt
Nicira, Inc: www.nicira.com
twitter: danwendlandt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Re: Trying to set up Quantum in Devstack [ In reply to ]
Hi,
Below is an example that works:
ENABLED_SERVICES=g-api,g-reg,key,n-api,n-crt,n-obj,n-cpu,n-net,n-vol,n-sch,n-novnc,n-xvnc,n-cauth,horizon,mysql,rabbit,q-svc,quantum,q-agt
Q_PLUGIN=openvswitch
This is actually declared in stackrc (in the past this was localrc)
Thanks
Gary

Re: [Openstack] Trying to set up Quantum in Devstack [ In reply to ]
Thanks to all who responded. Was doing some tempest fixups that required
a non-Quantum env yesterday, but I will get on with the proposed fixes
to this today.

All the best,
jay