Mailing List Archive

[OpenInfra Foundation] [OpenInfra Event Update] The CfPs and Registration for OpenInfra Day Sweden, OpenInfra Day Turkiye, and OpenInfra Day Germany are Open!
Hi everyone!

We have some new updates regarding the OpenInfra Summit Asia and OpenInfra Days Europe! If you have any questions feel free to email me or reach out to events@openinfra.dev

The current 2024 events updates/status is as follows:

——— NEW EVENT UPDATES———
OpenInfra Summit Asia:
Last week a few of the team members from the OpenInfra Foundation spent time in Korea with the local organizers attending a site visit for the OpenInfra Summit Asia. We were able to make a lot of progress in terms of planning onsite logistics, developing the timeline for the CfP/registration, and planning for the co-location between the OCP Summit APAC and OpenInfra Summit Asia. We are excited to share these updates with you very soon. The CfP and registration for the OpenInfra Summit Asia are currently being built and will be available very soon. Registration will be 70,000 KRW ($60 USD) + fees.

OpenInfra Days Europe:
The event page for OpenInfra Days Europe has been created[1]. You may be familiar with openinfra.dev/days already. This page was created as a page to host information regarding all future OpenInfra Days. We have now created oideurope2024.openinfra.dev. This page is specific to OpenInfra Days Europe and will be the primary landing page for CfP information, registration, and sponsorship. Additionally, we will continue to update openinfra.dev/days to provide you with consistent information.
Registration[2] and CfP[3] for OpenInfra Day Sweden is now open! Sponsorship for this event is being finalized and will open very soon
The registration[4], sponsorship[5], and CfP[6] for OpenInfra Day Turkiye is Open!
The registration[7], sponsorship[8], and CfP[9] opportunities for OpenInfra Days Germany are now open. You may have noticed that the sponsorship prices and benefits were previously already posted, however, this list is now the finalized list of sponsorships.
If you are interested in sponsoring any of the listed events feel free to reach out to me at helena@openinfra.dev.

The Project Teams Gathering
Registration for the virtual PTG is now open[10]!

——— EVENT STATUS———
PTG