Mailing List Archive

Re: [OpenInfra Summit Shanghai] Some wrong information at Shanghai Summit
Hi Trinh,

I apologize for the error on the presentation. We have corrected it in
version of the slides that will be distributed.

We definitely appreciate the efforts of all of the community organizers,
and I'm sorry for the mix up.

Jonathan

Re: [OpenInfra Summit Shanghai] Some wrong information at Shanghai Summit [ In reply to ]
Thank Jonathan for the quick response. I really appreciate that.

Bests,