Michael

--
Rackspace Australia

Re: Listing director "class" on our web site [ In reply to ]
On 08/28/2014 03:15 PM, Michael Still wrote:
> Hi!
>
> Would it be possible to get the type of director for each board
> position listed on
> http://www.openstack.org/foundation/board-of-directors/ ? I think it
> would be good for it to be obvious who is an individual director for
> example.

I think you could file this as a request on
https://launchpad.net/openstack-org

"This project aims to enable content requests and bug fixes for the
openstack.org web site."

--
Russell Bryant

Re: Listing director "class" on our web site [ In reply to ]
It was suggested that I file
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-org/+bug/1362796, so I've done
that as well.

Michael

--
Rackspace Australia

Re: Listing director "class" on our web site [ In reply to ]
Michael,

The list exists here: http://www.openstack.org/blog/tag/elections/

I believe this was discussed at some point and, since we are all supposed to represent OpenStack not our companies, was not included. I'm not taking a position, just trying to recall the discussion.

Rob

Re: Listing director "class" on our web site [ In reply to ]
For what it is worth, note that I am still listed as a director on this
page, which I am not anymore.

Nick

On Fri, Aug 29, 2014 at 1:04 AM, <Rob_Hirschfeld@dell.com> wrote:

> Michael,
>

> The list exists here: http://www.openstack.org/blog/tag/elections/
>

> I believe this was discussed at some point and, since we are all supposed
> to represent OpenStack not our companies, was not included. I’m not taking
> a position, just trying to recall the discussion.
>

> Rob

Nicolas Barcet <nicolas@barcet.com>
a.k.a. nijaba, nick
Re: Listing director "class" on our web site [ In reply to ]
Hey Nick, as a bright note, it just shows you are not forgotten ;-)
AlanClark

Re: Listing director "class" on our web site [ In reply to ]
Indeed - I wonder if we should set up something to homage to "those who
came before" :)

I have fixed the page, though I'm now counting only 22 directors listed
... if you are not on the page and should be, please send through a bio
and headshot photo and this will be rectified!

Regards,

Tom

Re: Listing director "class" on our web site [ In reply to ]
Tom, I'm seeing all 24.

To be a bit proactive, we do have one change of Directors. Mark McClain is now the Gold Member Director replacing Sean Roberts. We'll officially introduce Mark at the September 18 board meeting.

Mark would you send Tom a headshot and bio.

Sean will be missed by the board members. He has been a great asset to the board demonstrating his leadership abilities in several efforts including chairing the Finance committee. But we wish him well on his new ventures.

As a board we look forward to working more directly with Mark and leveraging his community ties and experience in the board work efforts and decisions.

Thanks,

AlanClark

Re: Listing director "class" on our web site [ In reply to ]
It is similarly the case that Sean Roberts is listed as a director (representing Yahoo), however, since his recent departure from Yahoo, should not be listed either. Gil Yehuda, Person. Open Source, Standards, and many words