Mailing List Archive

Agenda and Call in Information posted for the OpenStack Board meeting - April 14
A reminder that there is an OpenStack board meeting scheduled for April 14 9am - 5pm pacific.
The agenda and general call-in information is located on the wiki:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Governance/Foundation/14Apr2013BoardMeeting

Board members if you have materials that will be presented at the meeting please either post them to the wiki or send them to me and I will gather all materials to distribute as a single blob. Please let me know of any items that need to be added or needed schedule adjustments.

TC - I know that many of you will be unable to attend, but if your travel plans allow please join us for the afternoon joint session.

Thanks,

AlanClark
Board Chair