Mailing List Archive

Missing exhibits in minutes (was Re: Board discussing how to improve the Individual Director election process, community input wanted)
Hi,

Le lundi 19 novembre 2012, à 11:25 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Le vendredi 16 novembre 2012, à 16:48 -0600, Jonathan Bryce a écrit :
> > The Board approved the minutes from the November 2nd meeting
> > (http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/02Nov2012BoardMinutes)
> > and then adjourned.
>
> Quoting the minutes:
>
> "RESOLVED, that the budget for 2013 attached as Exhibit A is approved."
>
> There's no Exhibit A. Can we have access to the budget? (I think we
> already had the issue pointed out for some previous minutes, and I don't
> think it was resolved either there)

Ping?

I'd really like to see the budget before the elections, so that
candidates can comment on it / answer questions about it.

For the record, I looked at past minutes, and here's what I found.

Missing exhibits:

- http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/Aug2012BoardMinutes
(form of Indemnity Agreement, September 2012 and October 2012 budget)

- http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/07Sept2012BoardMinutes
(Asset Transfer Agreement, Executive Employment Agreement and
Employee Proprietary Information and Assignment Agreement)

- http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/15Oct2012BoardMinutes
(budget for the fourth quarter)

- http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/02Nov2012BoardMinutes
(budget for 2013)

Exhibits attached:

- http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/16Nov2012BoardMinutes
(letter to community wrt election changes, questions for board
nominees)

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.

Re: Missing exhibits in minutes (was Re: Board discussing how to improve the Individual Director election process, community input wanted) [ In reply to ]
On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 12:42 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz@suse.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Le lundi 19 novembre 2012, à 11:25 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> > Le vendredi 16 novembre 2012, à 16:48 -0600, Jonathan Bryce a écrit :
> > > The Board approved the minutes from the November 2nd meeting
> > > (http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/02Nov2012BoardMinutes
> )
> > > and then adjourned.
> >
> > Quoting the minutes:
> >
> > "RESOLVED, that the budget for 2013 attached as Exhibit A is approved."
> >
> > There's no Exhibit A. Can we have access to the budget? (I think we
> > already had the issue pointed out for some previous minutes, and I don't
> > think it was resolved either there)
>
> Ping?
>
> I'd really like to see the budget before the elections, so that
> candidates can comment on it / answer questions about it.
>
> For the record, I looked at past minutes, and here's what I found.
>
> Missing exhibits:
>
> - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/Aug2012BoardMinutes
> (form of Indemnity Agreement, September 2012 and October 2012 budget)
>
> - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/07Sept2012BoardMinutes
> (Asset Transfer Agreement, Executive Employment Agreement and
> Employee Proprietary Information and Assignment Agreement)
>
> - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/15Oct2012BoardMinutes
> (budget for the fourth quarter)
>
> - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/02Nov2012BoardMinutes
> (budget for 2013)
>
> Exhibits attached:
>
> - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/16Nov2012BoardMinutes
> (letter to community wrt election changes, questions for board
> nominees)

Thanks Vincent.

Also, were the "Gold Member Sponsor Criteria" published?

Thank you,
--
@lloyddewolf
http://www.pistoncloud.com/
Re: Missing exhibits in minutes (was Re: Board discussing how to improve the Individual Director election process, community input wanted) [ In reply to ]
On Dec 5, 2012, at 1:40 PM, Lloyd Dewolf <lloydostack@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, were the "Gold Member Sponsor Criteria" published?

Yes, they are published here: http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/PotentialMemberCriteria

The link was shared in email summary of the October 15 board meeting http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/foundation/2012-October/001195.html. For some reason it was knocked off the main Foundation wiki page, so we added it back to the list of documents to make it easier to find http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation.

Thanks,
Lauren

Re: Missing exhibits in minutes (was Re: Board discussing how to improve the Individual Director election process, community input wanted) [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Le mercredi 05 décembre 2012, à 09:42 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> Le lundi 19 novembre 2012, à 11:25 +0100, Vincent Untz a écrit :
> > Le vendredi 16 novembre 2012, à 16:48 -0600, Jonathan Bryce a écrit :
> > > The Board approved the minutes from the November 2nd meeting
> > > (http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/02Nov2012BoardMinutes)
> > > and then adjourned.
> >
> > Quoting the minutes:
> >
> > "RESOLVED, that the budget for 2013 attached as Exhibit A is approved."
> >
> > There's no Exhibit A. Can we have access to the budget? (I think we
> > already had the issue pointed out for some previous minutes, and I don't
> > think it was resolved either there)
>
> Ping?
>
> I'd really like to see the budget before the elections, so that
> candidates can comment on it / answer questions about it.
>
> For the record, I looked at past minutes, and here's what I found.
>
> Missing exhibits:
>
> - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/Aug2012BoardMinutes
> (form of Indemnity Agreement, September 2012 and October 2012 budget)
>
> - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/07Sept2012BoardMinutes
> (Asset Transfer Agreement, Executive Employment Agreement and
> Employee Proprietary Information and Assignment Agreement)
>
> - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/15Oct2012BoardMinutes
> (budget for the fourth quarter)
>
> - http://wiki.openstack.org/Governance/Foundation/02Nov2012BoardMinutes
> (budget for 2013)

Ping again? Is publishing these documents blocked on something specific?

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.

Re: Missing exhibits in minutes (was Re: Board discussing how to improve the Individual Director election process, community input wanted) [ In reply to ]
Hello,

I know, I'm annoying, there are some other important topics to tackle,
but ping again on this topic.

At least having an ETA for the exhibits would be a good start :-)

Vincent

Re: Missing exhibits in minutes (was Re: Board discussing how to improve the Individual Director election process, community input wanted) [ In reply to ]
The 2012-2013 budget information was published with the 2012 End-of-Year Update
http://lists.openstack.org/pipermail/foundation/2013-January/001301.html

AlanClark