Mailing List Archive

[Fuel] How to set bonding included admin network by using network template?
Hi everyone,

I'm using Fuel community 11 to install Openstack, and I'm using network
template to set the network for my own reason.

I tried to set bonding with 2 NICs, and bonding mode is 6 (blanace-alb).
Then planned all networks going to do tagged VLAN except PXE network, and
all networks are going to use bonding interface as traffic.

network_scheme:
bond_setup:
transformations:
- action: add-bond
bond_properties:
mode: balance-alb
type__: linux
xmit_hash_policy: layer2
lacp_rate: fast
interface_properties: {}
interfaces:
- <% if1 %>
- <% if2 %>
name: bond0
endpoints:
- bond0
roles:
fake/use: br-fake
fuel_fw_admin:
transformations:
- action: add-br
name: br-fw-admin
- action: add-port
bridge: br-fw-admin
name: bond0
endpoints:
- br-fw-admin
roles:
admin/pxe: br-fw-admin
fw-admin: br-fw-admin

Now the problem is, I tried to upload this template to my environment, but
it says :

Networks cannot be assigned as interface with named bond0 does not exist
for node.

Already searched the internet but no answer.
Can someone help me?