Can someone investigate or escalate this to the right place?

Thanks:
 Peter ERDOSI

Re: ask.openstack.org down?! [ In reply to ]
On 2018-07-23 11:28:50 +0200 (+0200), Erd?si Péter wrote:
> I got connection refused when trying to open ask.openstack.org.
> I've tried it from HBONE (AS 1955) and UPC (AS 6830) networks with
> no luck.

It wasn't a routing issue. The server's Web service was actually not
running. Something seems to have occurred (perhaps hit a race
condition bug) around the time of the server's scheduled jobs (log
rotation, et cetera) which raised a Django WSGI exception and killed
the parent Apache process. Starting Apache again has restored the
site to working order. Thanks for reporting!

> Can someone investigate or escalate this to the right place?

A more appropriate list would have been
openstack-infra@lists.openstack.org (Cc'd on my reply).
--
Jeremy Stanley
Re: ask.openstack.org down?! [ In reply to ]
2018. 07. 23. 15:15 keltezéssel, Jeremy Stanley írta:
> On 2018-07-23 11:28:50 +0200 (+0200), Erd?si Péter wrote:
>> I got connection refused when trying to open ask.openstack.org.
>> I've tried it from HBONE (AS 1955) and UPC (AS 6830) networks with
>> no luck.
> It wasn't a routing issue. The server's Web service was actually not
> running. Something seems to have occurred (perhaps hit a race
> condition bug) around the time of the server's scheduled jobs (log
> rotation, et cetera) which raised a Django WSGI exception and killed
> the parent Apache process. Starting Apache again has restored the
> site to working order. Thanks for reporting!

We thank you the fast repair ;)

Regards:
 Peter ERDOSI
Re: ask.openstack.org down?! [ In reply to ]
it up now.