Mailing List Archive

openstack-ansible: Failed to find required executable rabbitmqctl
I have having issue issue any idea?

https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ansible/+bug/1772690

Re: openstack-ansible: Failed to find required executable rabbitmqctl [ In reply to ]
I found my setup-infrasture.yml failed somewhere so now i am running
with -vvv option to find out what happened and then i will post here
my finding.

Re: openstack-ansible: Failed to find required executable rabbitmqctl [ In reply to ]
I found issue was related my VMware ESX because i am testing this
environment on VMware cluster and found one of vSwitch of ESXi was not
allowing me to have multiple MAC on single port and because of that
host or other stuff intermediately failed.