INPT - Rabat - Maroc*
*E-mail: abbou.khalid85@gmail.com
GSM: +212 6 68 64 00 16*
Re: help [ In reply to ]

Hey, yeah you can! Check this out: http://wiki.openstack.org/NovaVirtually
help [ In reply to ]
Good evening all,

I am an engineering student. i have poject of end of study, I want to work
on"the implementation of a solution of videoconferance based on cloud
computing'. I USE THE openstack for it. what you see, it's easy? . if
anyone here has already done work on this type of subject.please help me.

And thank you cordially.

"sorry for my english"
--
*Abbou Khalid
*

Help [ In reply to ]
HI,
please help me,
I am an engineering student, I will work with Openstack to implementa
solution vesionconferance ... you have no idea to begin with?

Thanks,
Re: help [ In reply to ]
Douaa can you provide details on the error you are getting? Also I am
adding the Operators ML as some more practitioners may be able to see it
from there.