Mailing List Archive

[all][elections][ptl] 2024.2 Dalmatian: PTL Election Conclusion & Results
Thank you to the electorate, to all those who voted and to all
candidates who put their name forward for Project Team Lead (PTL) in
this election. A healthy, open process breeds trust in our decision
making capability. Thank you to all those who make this process
possible.

Now for the results of the PTL election process, please join me in
extending congratulations to the following PTLs:

* Adjutant - Dale Smith (dalees)
* Barbican - Grzegorz Grasza (xek)
* Blazar - Pierre Riteau (priteau)
* Cinder - Jon Bernard ()
* Cloudkitty - Rafael Weingartner ()
* Cyborg - alex song (songwenping)
* Designate - Michael Johnson (johnsom)
* Glance - Pranali Deore (pdeore)
* Heat - Takashi Kajinami (tkajinam)
* Horizon - Tatiana Ovchinnikova (tmazur)
* Ironic - Riccardo Pittau (rpittau)
* Keystone - Dave Wilde (d34dh0r53)
* Kolla - Michal Nasiadka (mnasiadka)
* Magnum - Jake Yip (jakeyip)
* Manila - Carlos Silva (carloss)
* Masakari - sam sue ()
* Mistral - axel vanzaghi ()
* Monasca - Hasan Acar ()
* Neutron - Brian Haley (haleyb)
* Nova - Sylvain Bauza (bauzas)
* Octavia - Gregory Thiemonge (gthiemonge)
* OpenStack Helm - Vladimir Kozhukalov (kozhukalov)
* OpenStackAnsible - Dmitriy Rabotyagov (noonedeadpunk)
* OpenStackSDK - Artem Goncharov (gtema)
* Puppet OpenStack - Takashi Kajinami (tkajinam)
* Quality Assurance - Martin Kopec (kopecmartin)
* Rally - Andrey Kurilin (andreykurilin)
* Storlets - Takashi Kajinami (tkajinam)
* Sunbeam - Hemanth Nakkina ()
* Swift - Tim Burke (timburke)
* Tacker - Yasufumi Ogawa (yasufum)
* Telemetry - Erno Kuvaja (jokke_)
* Venus - Eric Zhang ()
* Vitrage - Dmitriy Rabotyagov (noonedeadpunk)
* Zaqar - Hao Wang (wanghao)
* Zun - Hongbin Lu ()

Elections: no election required.

For remaining projects (without PTL candidates), TC will work on the
appointment.

Election process details and results are also available here:
https://governance.openstack.org/election/

Thank you to all involved in the PTL election process,

Ian Y. Choi, on behalf of the OpenStack Technical Election Officials