Mailing List Archive

Solaris 7/sparc20 binary comes out weird?
I've tried doing a 'make distclean' and a rebuild on the machine, and I
keep coming up with:

eris:/var/src/openssh-1.2.1pre25> file sshd
sshd: ELF 32-bit MSB executable SPARC32PLUS Version 1, V8+ Required, UltraSPARC1 Extensions Required, dynamically linked, not stripped
eris:/var/src/openssh-1.2.1pre25> ./sshd
./sshd: Exec format error. Binary file not executable.

I'm lost...what is causing this, and how to fix it?

Marc G. Fournier marc.fournier@acadiau.ca
Senior Systems Administrator Acadia University

"These are my opinions, which are not necessarily shared by my employer"