--

Lee Smallbone
Kechara Internet

lee@kechara.net
www.kechara.net

Sales: 0800 138 7727
Support: 0124 386 9969
Fax: 0124 386 6685
Re[2]: Inability to compile [ In reply to ]
Hello Jac,

Thanks, I'll give that a try later today.

When is this bug going to be fixed? If it isn't widely known,
some configuration information:

Pentium-class box
FreeBSD 4.3-RC3
gmake 3.79.1 (off the top of my head)
standard libraries as included with FreeBSD.
Latested gdbm installed (version number unknown).

A fairly 'standard' configuration on all accounts.

Regards,

Lee.

RE: Re[2]: Inability to compile [ In reply to ]
Lee,
I don't know when it will be fixed.
But you are running FreeBSD , so try to configure
also the latest cvs version with command ./configure --disable-plugins
and see if the error is gone.