Mailing List Archive

Geolocation not working
Hello,
I just managed to get the Hosts GeoMap to work but the only host that is located is mine. Attempting to locate others only results in the pointer staying on my location on the map. I downloaded manually the new mmdb databases and have restarted ntopng but the problem persists. These are my system specs:
- ntopng 3.9.190702 Community Edition
- Windows Server 2016 x64
Both the OS and ntopng are newly installed. Has this been reported on Windows on the same ntop version?
Re: Geolocation not working [ In reply to ]
Hi Michael,

Have you configured your maps api key into the ntopng preferences?
Moreover the browser developer console should report API errors if they
occur, do you have any errors?

Regards,

Emanuele

Re: Geolocation not working [ In reply to ]
That is strange, please open an issue on https://github.com/ntop/ntopng
and report the ntopng version used and a screenshot of the problem.

Regards,

Emanuele