I probably don't get properly redirected but to
/somedir/ntop/lua/login.lua?referer=/authorize.html endlessly.
Anyone here running such a setup and it works?
Re: ntop-authentication behind proxy [ In reply to ]
Please, check if this issue applies and report: https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues/1383 <https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues/1383>

Thanks,
Simone

Re: ntop-authentication behind proxy [ In reply to ]
On Sep 5 2017 at 03:22PM, Simone Mainardi wrote:> Please, check if this
issue applies and> report:?https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues/1383
Yes, with --disable-login it works, but I definitely need that
authentication. Also tried with another browser, still doesn't
work, so no cookie issues involved.
Re: ntop-authentication behind proxy [ In reply to ]
The issue was not about disabling login, it was a cookie issue. Please, try that... Thank you.

Simone

Re: ntop-authentication behind proxy [ In reply to ]

Re: ntop-authentication behind proxy [ In reply to ]
Yes, as written, no cookie issue, because I've also tried with another
browser.

On Sep 8 2017 at 09:36AM, Simone Mainardi wrote>

Re: ntop-authentication behind proxy [ In reply to ]
Hi,

I have just tried to reproduce with the latest dev version but it seems it is working properly:

simone@devel:~/ntopng$ sudo ./ntopng -i eno1 -Z /my/custom/ntopng

Are you using the latest dev version?

Also note that being redirected as /somedir/ntop/lua/login.lua?referer=/authorize.html could mean you entered a wrong user/password pair....

Regards,

Simone

Re: ntop-authentication behind proxy [ In reply to ]
Hi,