Mailing List Archive

Where is ntopng config file located in Windows?
I can find where the linux inplementation keeps the config file:

/etc/ntopng/ntopng.conf

But, I am unable to find a similar for in Windows. Could someone please
tell me where it is located? I want to make adjustments to the local
networks section.

-Ray
Re: Where is ntopng config file located in Windows? [ In reply to ]
Hi,

ntopng in windows does not use a configuration file. In order to set
custom options, you have to remove the service with "ntopng /r" and then
reinstall it with custom options "ntopng /i options".

See "Execution as a Windows Service" in the user guide
https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/blob/dev/doc/UserGuide.pdf for more details.

Emanuele