Under the Home section of the GUI, sometimes is present the Historical
Data Explorer option (in order to search flows with diferent criterias
like date, protocol, application, etc.) and sometimes this option
dissapears from the GUI.

What is the reason the Historical Data Explorer option is not present
every time in the GUI???

Special thanks,

Roberto
Re: Historical Data Explorer sometimes is not present [ In reply to ]
If ntopng starts inPro mode for the first ten minutes, the icon will show
up during this time interval. Once the demo mode is expired and ntopng goes
back to the community edition, the icon will disappear as it is a pro-only
feature.

If you want to start ntopng right in community mode, use flag '--community'

Regards,

Re: Historical Data Explorer sometimes is not present [ In reply to ]

Re: Historical Data Explorer sometimes is not present [ In reply to ]
Ahhh OK

Thanks a lot!!!