having to reboot the machine? I'm trying to fine tune our network
operations, and am making adjustments to our filtering and QoS. After each
adjustment (usually once per day) I am currently rebooting the device so
that the next day the traffic stats for the hosts and protocols are
refreshed.

I'd like to do that without having to reboot the box.

Thanks,
Chris.
Re: Reset Interface Stats [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Presently, you have buttons to reset bytes and drops from the interface
page (if_stats).

We have an enhancement open https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues/914 to
extend the counters that can be reset.

Regards,
Simone

On Wed, Feb 15, 2017 at 9:35 AM, It Manager <itmanager@lilydalehs.vic.edu.au

Re: Reset Interface Stats [ In reply to ]
Hi Simone,

thanks for the response. I can't see the buttons you mention anywhere on
the interface page. I am running version 2.4.170202 - Pro Small Business
Edition.

Thanks,
Chris.

Re: Reset Interface Stats [ In reply to ]
Hi Chris,

That feature is only available in the dev version. Please update or hold
on, we will make a new stable release soon, hopefully by the end of the
month.

Regards,
Simone

On Thu, Feb 16, 2017 at 7:30 AM, It Manager <itmanager@lilydalehs.vic.edu.au