data usage over a selected period of time? I'm sure other users would like
this feature.

Thanks, Dave
Re: usage report [ In reply to ]
Dear Dave,

The Professional version of ntopng contains a report module that allows you
to print reports that include top hosts and all the information you
mentioned.

ntopng, by default, starts in professional mode and stays in that mode for
the first 10 minutes of execution. This should enable you to test it.

Regards,
Simone

Re: usage report [ In reply to ]
Dear Dave,

Re: usage report [ In reply to ]
I must be missing something in your explanation or I’m not communicating my issue. In Pro mode, I do see “Report” under Home but within that report selection, I do NOT see where I can generate a report for a list of each local host’s total data usage and sort it by a date range and/or data usage for each host. I see total data usage for all the network(s). But not a list of hosts sorted by date range and data amounts. Can you guide me as to exactly what to select in Pro Mode to get this report

Thanks

The Professional version of ntopng contains a report module that allows you to print reports that include top hosts and all the information you mentioned.

ntopng, by default, starts in professional mode and stays in that mode for the first 10 minutes of execution. This should enable you to test it.

Regards,

Simone

The main reason I use ntopng is to locate local hosts consuming large amounts of data. I can currently do this but it’s very time consuming pulling up individual ‘top hosts’ and then select ‘History’, then over the last ‘30 days’ etc. Can it be implemented, or is there currently a way to simply display, preview, or print a report based on criteria such a total data usage over a selected period of time? I’m sure other users would like this feature.

Thanks, Dave

_____
Re: usage report [ In reply to ]

Re: usage report [ In reply to ]
Anyone care to provide an answer? – see below - Dave