Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen
--
Airwire Ltd. - Ag Nascadh Pobail an Iarthair
http://www.airwire.ie
Phone: 091-865 968
Registered Office: Moy, Kinvara, Co. Galway, 091-865 968 - Registered in
Ireland No. 508961
Re: v.2.5.170111 - Malware Blacklists can't be disabled [ In reply to ]
Hi Martin,

Can you confirm that restarting ntopng after setting the Enable Hosts
Malware Blacklists to "off" solves your issue?

I've made a fix (https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/pull/923) to reload the
rules when the preference changes so that the restart will not be
required in the next release.

Regards,
Emanuele

Re: v.2.5.170111 - Malware Blacklists can't be disabled [ In reply to ]
On 12/01/17 09:53, Emanuele Faranda wrote:
> Hi Martin,
>
> Can you confirm that restarting ntopng after setting the Enable Hosts
> Malware Blacklists to "off" solves your issue?

Yes, that would be solving the issue.

Kind regards,
Martin List-Petersen

Re: v.2.5.170111 - Malware Blacklists can't be disabled [ In reply to ]

Re: v.2.5.170111 - Malware Blacklists can't be disabled [ In reply to ]
Thank you for reporting.

Please consider using the github platform to submit eventual new issues,
so that our team can keep track.

Regars,
Emanuele