Mailing List Archive

Ntop package for arch linux
Could you add a build of the ntop pro package for arch linux?

Chris
Ntop package for arch linux [ In reply to ]

Re: Ntop package for arch linux [ In reply to ]
Dear Chris,

Presently that is not on our roadmap. If you are interested in leading this
integration, please see https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/tree/dev/packages
and add arch linux package creation for the opensource version. We will be
happy to review and test a pull request. If it works then we can try and
add the professional version as well.

Regards,
Simone

Re: Ntop package for arch linux [ In reply to ]
Dear Chris,