red border, and the login button becomes disabled. One of my colleagues
who knows a little about web pages suggests it's a javascript error, but I
don't know much more than that.

I'm able to login properly using Firefox (on a PC) and using Safari (on a
mac). However, I prefer chrome as my browser as it works better on various
other sites I use. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Chris.
Re: Can't login with chrome browser [ In reply to ]
No problems running Chrome on macOS and and logging into ntopng here.

On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 1:35 PM, It Manager <itmanager@lilydalehs.vic.edu.au

Re: Can't login with chrome browser [ In reply to ]
I have the same issue, but not only with ntop but many projects using
bootstrap.

Seems like the bootstrap validators are fucked up in the latest chrome.

Am 17.10.2016 10:35 nachm. schrieb "It Manager" <

Re: Can't login with chrome browser [ In reply to ]

Re: Can't login with chrome browser [ In reply to ]
Hi all,
can you please open an issue on github and specify what browser version/platform to use against what ntopng version, causes the problem ?

Thanks Luca

Re: Can't login with chrome browser [ In reply to ]
Hi all,

Re: Can't login with chrome browser [ In reply to ]
For the sake of completeness, these are the login-related issues that have
already been solved:

https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues/700
https://github.com/ntop/ntopng/issues/706

Regards,
Simone

Re: Can't login with chrome browser [ In reply to ]