ndpi_content_match.c.inc - ndpi_network host_protocol_list

I've also added a section in ndpi_protocol_match host_match, but I cannot see how this list is ever used.

For Facebook Video, which is delivered over TLS, I can only detect based on the URL. Therefore, I will need to access SNI information - is this possible?

Many thanks,

Stuart

This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. Any view or opinion expressed belongs solely to the author and does not necessarily represent those of Applied Satellite Technology Ltd, its subsidiaries or any affiliated group company (AST).

If you are not the intended recipient please do not disclose, copy or distribute information in this email nor take any action in reliance of its content; to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Please inform us if you have received this message in error before deleting it. All liability is excluded to the extent permitted by law for any claims arising as a result of the use of this medium to transmit information by or to AST. Thank you for your co-operation.

Applied Satellite Technology Ltd | Company Number: 2153172 England | Registered Office: Satellite House, Bessemer Way, Harfreys Industrial Estate, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk NR31 0LX (UK)
Re: Adding new services / protocols [ In reply to ]
Stuart
yes all you say is correct. Can you please send us a pull request on github so we can see what you have done?

Thanks Luca

Re: Adding new services / protocols [ In reply to ]
Stuart

Re: Adding new services / protocols [ In reply to ]
Thanks for your reply Luca,

I've tried pushing my changes in a new branch, but permission is denied - how do I get permission?

Thanks,

Stuart

________________________________

Click here<https://www.mailcontrol.com/sr/VPGqjTdfPwXGX2PQPOmvUhkLFoJbzkFEszRhfrG0ZBHgvdrVuw4I1HW9Y3fweZaN4EZhVVDsjoyn9BVBzDB66w==> to report this email as spam.
Re: Adding new services / protocols [ In reply to ]
Stuart, push your changes in a branch that belongs to your github account.
Then, provided that you have forked the repo from ntop/nDPI, then you will
be able to send us a pull request.

simone

Re: Adding new services / protocols [ In reply to ]
Thanks,

That is now added.
I've only done the changes for OnSatMail, as I'm still working on the facebook video code

Stuart