Mailing List Archive

Virus Alert
Hi all,
some people who subscribed to the ntop mailing lists are affected (this
is my guess) by some viruses. The outcome is that:
- you receive emails with viruses
- I receive tons of alerts from mail virus scanners
- the virus are archived in the ntop mailing list archives (for
post-mortem analysis ?)

Bottom line:
- please make sure you're not affected by viruses prior to subscribe to
the mailing list
- il you really want to send me a virus, please send me a virus for
Solaris 8 x86 or Linux (I'm sorry I don't run Windows)
- in any case, don't send a virus to the mailing list(s)

Cheers, Luca

--
Luca Deri NETikos S.p.A.
Via Matteucci 34/B 56124 Pisa, Italy.