Mailing List Archive

how does NTOP detect ucd-snmp files?
I finally managed to get NTOP to compile. I had a problem where the
RMON plugin (plugins/rmonPlugin.c) would not compile because it could
not find the ucd-snmp include files. These files do exist on my system,
in /usr/local/include/ucd-snmp, which I think is the right place. I
eventually had to change plugins/Makefile to explicitly add
-I$(includedir) to the INCLUDES definition. It seems to me that this is
probably not The Right Way.

Can anyone take a guess at what might be wrong in my setup that the
correct include path is not created automagically? How does it normally
work?

Thanks,
Tania