Best regards

Goh Sek Chye

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
Re: ntop keeps dying [ In reply to ]
Please remove me from the list

Thank you,

Olivier
RE: ntop keeps dying [ In reply to ]
Hi there!

I have downloaded the latest ntop-2.0-beta
and compiled it. However, I am still
facing the same problem.

After about an hour, Ntop will die with
the following message:
[1]+ Segmentation fault /usr/local/bin/ntop ip
-b localhost:4000 -t 5 -S1 -N -m "x.x.x.x/x" -a
/home/ntop/log/ntop-access.log -r 600 -w 80 -P
/home/ntop/

What can I do to prevent the Ntop process
from dying? Is there anyway to save the data so that
even after the process die, the previous data
captured will still be displayed?

I am running Ntop on RedHat 7.1.

Thanks for any help!