Mailing List Archive

ntop communication with other program
I currently use ntop-beta-2105 with RRDtools and some perl script.

But is there some documentation on the values given by the
<ntop>/dumpTrafficData.html URL, and the way they are computed ?

I think specifically about the different Local2Remote and Remote2Local
values tcpLocal2Remote, udpLocal2Remote...) . How are these values
obtained ?

Are they redundant (ie if I sum tcpRemote2Local and tcpLocal2Remote,
I'll count twice all packets) ?

--
Frédéric Hermann | Société Ferma
Administrateur réseau, Ferma Grenoble | 31 ch. du vieux chêne