Is there anyway to make the ntop web server engine do some sort of
user/password authentication ?

Thanks in advance
RE: question on ntop [ In reply to ]
Francis, the next info you could have found it in the
mail archive of ntop where I published it.

FYI,

To stop everyone from logging in to NTOP then only the
authorise ntop users do the following :
- select ADMIN tab ,select URL's then Add Url
and don't fill in nothing ,
select only the users who you want authorise
(cntrl + click on user to add more users if you added users )
and click on Add Url

You will see URL '*' is added

URLs
'showU*'
'*'
'shutdown*'
'deleteU*'
'modifyU*'

Jac

I am a beginner using ntop. Please bear with me.