880 Technology Park Drive
Billerica, MA 01821-4164 USA
www.raytheon.com<http://www.raytheon.com>
Re: nprobe scaling... [ In reply to ]
Hi Scott
thanks for using nProbe. A single instance should be able to collect 10-20k+ flows/core, this if you’re able to distribute flows across instances. Export to ElasticSearch has been improved (and extended to support the latest version) recently. What nProbe version are you using?

In order to assist you I would like you to send
- the exact command line you are using to start nprobe
- how do you balance traffic across the probes running on your system

Thanks Luca