repos ..

Is it possible?

Thanks.
Re: pfring devel rpm package [ In reply to ]
Hi
what is the issue you are experiencing installing the standard package?
It should work according to the guide at http://www.ntop.org/guides/pf_ring/thirdparty/bro.html <http://www.ntop.org/guides/pf_ring/thirdparty/bro.html>
please let us know if something is broken..

Alfredo

Re: pfring devel rpm package [ In reply to ]
Oops ... You are right Alfredo ... Sorry for the noise.