If I am correct, I need to provide Hardware address of the ethernet port
and PF_RING release label while configuring the PF_RING ZC license.
Let say if we are using PF_RING version 6.2.0 as of today and plan to
upgrade to PF_RING 7.0 in coming 2-3 months, then we can use that without
any issue?
Since all future releases for next one year is included!

Regards,
Chandrika
Re: Query regarding ZC license [ In reply to ]
Hi Chandrika,
it is all explained here http://www.ntop.org/support/faq/are-licenses-permanent-what-about-maintenance/

In essence we enforce only the date you generate the license, so you can upgrade for one year since license generation or if you so not upgrade licenses are permanent

Regards Luca

Re: Query regarding ZC license [ In reply to ]
I completely understand the information over the link and below is the
understanding. Please verify this statement!

Let say If I buy a license in December 11, 2017 for PF_RING-ZC 6.2. So I
can upgrade from 6.2 to {any version released} until December 10, 2018
using the same license.

Regards,

Re: Query regarding ZC license [ In reply to ]
Hi all,

It would be really helpful if you guys can reply since I need to
communicate same to our customer.

Regards,

On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Chandrika Gautam <

Re: Query regarding ZC license [ In reply to ]
> On 11 Dec 2017, at 11:38, Chandrika Gautam <chandrika.iitd.rock@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> It would be really helpful if you guys can reply since I need to communicate same to our customer.
>
> Regards,
>
> On Mon, Dec 11, 2017 at 1:59 PM, Chandrika Gautam <chandrika.iitd.rock@gmail.com <mailto:chandrika.iitd.rock@gmail.com>> wrote:
>
> I completely understand the information over the link and below is the understanding. Please verify this statement!
>
> Let say If I buy a license in December 11, 2017 for PF_RING-ZC 6.2. So I can upgrade from 6.2 to {any version released} until December 10, 2018 using the same license.

Sort of. The count starts from the day you generate the license, not when ou buy it

Luca