What is the easiest way to adjust the existing code in order to be able to
compile and run based on pf_ring 6.6.0?

Thanks
Re: Deprecetaed bundle API [ In reply to ]
Small correction: Jul-15, 2016. Sorry.

Re: Deprecetaed bundle API [ In reply to ]
Since its about 6 functions, a possible solution could be just copying them
to the application as static functions. Not a perfect solution, but
possible. If there is a better one (that is simple), I'll be glad to hear.
Anyway, another thing in the same context:
The (deprecated) pfcount_bundle.c example application, had a check "if
(h->extended_hdr.parsed_header_len > 0)". "parsed_header_len" has been also
removed from struct pfring_extended_pkthdr{} since pf_ring 6.6.0
(on Oct 19, 2016). I assume it was calculated during packet parsing. Could
you please suggest a simple alternative to this check, based on pf_ring
6.6.0?
Thanks

Re: Deprecetaed bundle API [ In reply to ]
Hi Amir
copying those function is definitely the simplest solution and it should work fine for you,
as of extended_hdr.parsed_header_len please just remove the if branch and delete any
occurrence as that was the length of metadata when using kernel plugins (deprecated).

Regards
Alfredo

Re: Deprecetaed bundle API [ In reply to ]
Thanks