drivers that comes with pf_ring?

Thanks,
Amir
Re: Using pf_ring on VMware (installed with e1000 drivers) [ In reply to ]
Hi Amir
e1000 and e1000e support different adapters (the latter is for pcie adapters in essence).

Alfredo

Re: Using pf_ring on VMware (installed with e1000 drivers) [ In reply to ]
Thanks.
Under the same details/conditions described in my question (i.e. pf_ring SW
hash filters only), is there any specific need to replace the standard
igb.ko and ixgbe.ko drivers with the ones that are provided by pf_ring?

Re: Using pf_ring on VMware (installed with e1000 drivers) [ In reply to ]
Hi Amir
there is no need to replace the standard drivers if you do not need ZC acceleration.

Alfredo