I am using the "%L7_PROTO_NAME" in the -T flag to get the application layer
protocol (detected by nDPI).
Unfortunately, the output file detects "WhatsAppVoice" and "STUN" flows as
"Unknown"/"RTP", even though ntopng detect the right protocol of them.

This is the command I start nProbe with:
C:\Program Files\nProbe>nprobe.exe/c -i 5 -Q 5 -u 5 -n 127.0.0.1:2055 -D t
-P C:\Flows -F 60 -T "%L7_PROTO_NAME %IPV4_SRC_ADDR %IPV4_DST_ADDR"

What am I doing wrong?
Re: nProbe's nDPI application layer protocol detection [ In reply to ]
Hi,

Detection is done by nDPI. nDPI is a library that is shared by ntopng and
nProbe and is actively under development. So, if ntopng correctly detects
the protocol but nProbe doesn't, I guess you are using a version of nProbe
that hasn't the proper heuristics to detect the protocols you're looking
for. This typically solves by updating nProbe to the latest version.

Regards,