After many days of tweaking it seems to me that nprobe does not work with Alcatel Omniswitch switches. If I try with other sflow analyzer (for example sFlowTrend) everything works fine and I can monitor my network traffic.

Does anyone got nprobe and Omniswitch combo work?

Timo
Re: Nprobe and Omniswitch [ In reply to ]
Timo,
please file a bug on github and attach a pcap file with some flows so we can see what’s the problem

Thanks Luca

Re: Nprobe and Omniswitch [ In reply to ]
Luca,

I can file a bug, but I can’t add pcap file to it because nprobe does not collect anything while it is in collector mode. If I try to monitor interface nprobe works as expected but does not capture sflow packet stream from switch. Instead it monitors interface traffic as expected.

Should I still file a bug?

Timo