any special way to install it on a "clean" machine ?

Thanks,

Nicolas
Re: nBOX [ In reply to ]
Nicolas,
the nBox has been designed to:
- run from a flash disk so installing it on a raid drive is a waste of
resources.
- be installed on a fresh machine following the instructions included in
manual. Alternatives include booting from live CDs such as
Morphix/Knoppix and copying the image.

Cheers, Luca

Nicolas Strina wrote:

> Hello,
>
> My compagny just bought nBOX to install on a proper machine with Raid
> harddrives. The problem is that i've no operating system on the box.
> Is there anyway to use the archive (Which is a .dd) as an ISO ? Or is
> there any special way to install it on a "clean" machine ?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Nicolas

Luca Deri <deri@ntop.org> http://luca.ntop.org/
Hacker: someone who loves to program and enjoys being
clever about it - Richard Stallman
Re: nBOX [ In reply to ]
Quite true but the machine is here :D I already start to boot the Gentoo
Live CD ... Let's see whats going on after that.

Thanks for your help.

Nicolas