¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡i386
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡vip386@tom.com
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡2004-03-22
Re: about ring-2.0 [ In reply to ]
Hi,
I have tested my code with kernel 2.6.2 so in 2.6.3 you might have to
patch the files by hand and not simply replace the files. For your
convenience I have released a prebuilt kernel (for P3 and above) to be
used for this purpose.

I'm not sure what you mean with 1 GB allocation. If you want to have a
huge ring you can do that but I'm not sure whether this makes sense. Why
would you like to do that?

Cheers, Luca

--
Luca Deri <deri@ntop.org> http://luca.ntop.org/
Hacker: someone who loves to program and enjoys being