Mailing List Archive

201 N Broad St. Philadelphia PHL01
Looks like a isolated outage, as I’m still up on other floors, but lost cogent.

Cogent PHL01 Hub is down/isolated. Broken water pipe in floor above has caused catastrophic outage causing a floor wide electrical outage on floor with PHL01. Cogent FE/techs on site. Building has techs on site and is dispatching electricians to troubleshoot and restore. All Cogent hub PHL01 equipment is currently without power. NOC contacting NOC Ops Mngt at this time. No ETR to report.
Re: 201 N Broad St. Philadelphia PHL01 [ In reply to ]
Looks like its back now.

________________________________
From: Outages <outages-bounces@outages.org> on behalf of Eric Tykwinski via Outages <outages@outages.org>
Sent: 16 March 2024 21:42
To: outages@outages.org <outages@outages.org>
Subject: [outages] 201 N Broad St. Philadelphia PHL01

Looks like a isolated outage, as I?m still up on other floors, but lost cogent.

Cogent PHL01 Hub is down/isolated. Broken water pipe in floor above has caused catastrophic outage causing a floor wide electrical outage on floor with PHL01. Cogent FE/techs on site. Building has techs on site and is dispatching electricians to troubleshoot and restore. All Cogent hub PHL01 equipment is currently without power. NOC contacting NOC Ops Mngt at this time. No ETR to report.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message (and any attachment) is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed. The information in this email is confidential and may contain information that is legally privileged or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from reading, using, publishing or disseminating such information and upon receipt, must permanently delete the original and destroy any copies. We take steps to protect against viruses and other defects but advise you to carry out your own checks and precautions as Kambi does not accept any liability for any which remain. Thank you for your co-operation.
Re: 201 N Broad St. Philadelphia PHL01 [ In reply to ]
Spoke to soon. Was stable for a few minutes then disappeared.