ryan@digicana.com
[https://bigstormpicture.com](http://bigstormpicture.com)
GPG: 5C73 8727 EE58 786A 777C 4F1D B5AA 3FA3 486E D7AD
Re: 911 down in Nebraska [ In reply to ]
My public safety sources are stating:
"it appears it is 3/4 of the state that has cut over to the EsiNET with Lumen. The SE Region of the state has not cut over yet and still using Windstream."

Will follow up with more information as it comes in.

Regards,

Alexander Vanino
https://www.linkedin.com/in/vanino

Major 911 outage affecting multiple counties in Nebraska; getting some info from people working EMS that it’s statewide.  Started roughly 50 minutes ago.

-Ryan McGinnis

ryan@digicana.com [mailto:ryan@digicana.com]

Re: 911 down in Nebraska [ In reply to ]
Confirmed, someone on site tried to call 911 and it went to voicemail. Hard to believe that in 2023 backup systems still aren’t the norm.

Sent from my iPhone
"it appears it is 3/4 of the state that has cut over to the EsiNET with Lumen. The SE Region of the state has not cut over yet and still using Windstream."
Will follow up with more information as it comes in.
Regards,

Alexander Vaninohttps://www.linkedin.com/in/vanino

On 8/31/2023 10:57:47 PM, Ryan McGinnis via Outages <outages@outages.org> wrote:Major 911 outage affecting multiple counties in Nebraska; getting some info from people working EMS that it’s statewide. Started roughly 50 minutes ago.
-Ryan McGinnis
ryan@digicana.com
https://www.google.com/url?q=http://bigstormpicture.com&source=gmail-imap&ust=1694142503000000&usg=AOvVaw0fXf0qj-wJp6NydasRNoyp"]https://bigstormpicture.com
GPG: 5C73 8727 EE58 786A 777C 4F1D B5AA 3FA3 486E D7AD

Re: 911 down in Nebraska [ In reply to ]
TIL 911 has voicemail.

-Aaron
Aug 31, 2023 at 22:26 by outages@outages.org:

Re: 911 down in Nebraska [ In reply to ]
Beats an IVR system I suppose....

"If you're suffering cardiac arrest, please press 1"