Is Evocative formerly known as INAP in Secaucus, NJ offline?
Can't get a hold of anyone there.

- Alex
Re: Evocative network down? [ In reply to ]
On Mon, Jul 10, 2023, at 19:06, Alex via Outages wrote:
> Is Evocative formerly known as INAP in Secaucus, NJ offline?

We are seeing the same. Both sides of our power are down. Support is unresponsive. I get voicemailed.

-cjp
Re: Evocative network down? [ In reply to ]
Update from evocative:

We are currently experiencing a sitewide power issue related to our UPS systems
at EWR1. We have site personnel investigating the issue. We have called our UPS
vendor who is currently in route to the site to assist us as well. We will send
updates every 15 minutes as we make progress on resolution.