Sincerely,

William Kern

PixelGate Networks

Re: 8x8 issues? [ In reply to ]
Why not reach out to them and find out?

Ryan

________________________________
From: Outages <outages-bounces@outages.org> on behalf of William Kern via Outages <outages@outages.org>
Sent: Friday, June 23, 2023 10:11 AM
To: outages@outages.org <outages@outages.org>
Subject: [outages] 8x8 issues?

Caution: This is an external email and may be malicious. Please take care when clicking links or opening attachments.

For the past two days we have lost our 8x8 desktop phones between 9 and
10 PST for 10-20 minutes or so. Internet access is entirely normal (as
it should be <Grin>).

so its definately an 8x8 thing or at least much further away from us.

The 8x8 status board doesn't correlate anything in regards to timing,
though they show other problems in the early mornings.

However Downdetector show spikes that correlate with our outages.

Does anyone have any info such as a known DDOS.

Sincerely,

William Kern

PixelGate Networks

Re: 8x8 issues? [ In reply to ]
yeah they dont' offer direct support.

You have to open a ticket on their panel. My guy had already started on
that, I was just backfilling here.

We shall see if we get a response, though given their status board. I'm
not sure.

Maybe we can ask the reseller who was involved as they might have a back
channel.

-bill