From: Outages <outages-bounces@outages.org> on behalf of "outages@outages.org" <outages@outages.org>
Date: Friday, June 16, 2023 at 11:21 AM
To: "outages@outages.org" <outages@outages.org>
Subject: [EXT] [outages] Trouble reaching Geneva

For the last week we have had trouble reaching a web site in Geneva, Switzerland. A trace route to 193.5.93.80 times out (most of the time). I see this from two Cogent connections and a Frontier connection. Since Cogent and Frontier both successfully hand off to twelve99.net, they aren’t going to offer any help. Do you all see this as well?

This message and any attachments may contain legally privileged or confidential information, and are intended only for the individual or entity identified above as the addressee. If you are not the addressee, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, you are not authorized to read, copy, or distribute this message and any attachments, and we ask that you please delete this message and attachments (including all copies) and notify the sender. Delivery of this message and any attachments to any person other than the intended recipient(s) is not intended in any way to waive confidentiality or a privilege. All personal messages express views only of the individual sender, and may not be copied or distributed without this statement.